I haven’t been a particularly good poster this year. There are lots of reasons. Firstly, I’ve never been a good poster. Secondly, I’ve spent most of the year recovering from congestive heart failure. I’ve had to change many things this year, and I am happy it is almost over.
Some positive things that happened this year.
1. I’ve gotten to do more writing and submitting. This resulted in more stories coming to print.
2. I had my second novel accepted for publication from Samhain.
3. I wrote my third novel in record time (editing still sluggish).
4. I’ve learned to live without salt and most fast food.
5. I’m still alive and have improved quickly (well quickly for this disease.
I’m not going to make promises that I will post more next year because I probably won’t. However, I might try to post more frequently.